Annual Registration Fees (Sept 1st 2020 to Aug 31st 2021 )
Once per year an insurance and registration fee is required at all program levels.
You can choose from one of the following two registration fee options:
|Casual - $21 +GST per year
||Annual - $55 +GST per year
1. Annual Registration Fee and first month's Tuition are due a the time of registration. Registration Online or on Location will require a method of payment provided for recurring monthly fees to successfully complete your registration.
2. Visa, MasterCard and are required for recurring payments plans (no contracts) from registration date through to the end of each session. Please Note that as of July 1, 2019 ALL membership payments will require payment via Direct Debit, Visa or Mastercard.
3. A single payment (cash or debit) for a given month will be accepted with a $15 surcharge to hold future class placement. Tuitions paid by cash or debit will only be accepted for prepayment of said fees.
4. A $10.00 ‘Late Payment Fee’ will be assessed for all fees received later than 15 days after the 1st. of the month.
5. Students for whom payment has not been received past 30 days will lose their class placement.
Enrollment is continuous. Fees are pro-rated at the time of registration for those starting after the 1st of the month.
A 10% discount is given for a single payment that covers any 10 month period - All lump sum payments are non-refundable; however, a balance credit is given on account if student withdraws. Group rates are available for five or more. ( all group members must belong to the same organization.)
Your child's classes are guaranteed for as long as he/she is 'Actively Registered' (current month paid) If fees are owed, make-up classes are disallowed. All make-up class attendees must have booked the make-up class online and have it confirmed with the administrator. No shows result in the loss of class owed. Note: Missed classes are not refundable. A maximum of four (4) make-up classes will be allowed within one annual session (Sept to June) for each class enrolled in. These allowed make-up classes do not include closures due to Statutory Holidays or
Reserving Class Placement:
Class placements that are reserved must be paid for regardless of attendance. Please advise office of any status change.
Track pants, Shorts, T-shirt and/or a bodysuit are all appropriate attire. Please avoid zippered or buttoned clothing and socks.
Withdraws, Refunds & Credits:
Please note: Credits are only honored for accounts with positive balances and to be applied to a current "Active Registration".
Class Cancellations, Instructor Substitution and Changes:
We reserve the right to cancel or change class times; in either case, notification will be given and classes rescheduled. From time to time, class ratios may be affected by a coaches' illness - every effort is made to minimize this occurrence. Such events may also necessitate a temporary substitute instructor for your child's class.
Registration Polices are subject to change without notice.